My favorite form of mindfulness is to take a moment to ask myself, "what around me is beautiful right now?" Sometimes, what's around me is the internet. Here are a few beautiful things I've seen online recently.
1. These geometric doodles:
2. This food truck bird feeder:
3. This happy balloon cloud composition:
4. This perfect ombre leaf wall:
Via the wonderful Amanda Kmetz on Instagram.
5. This autumnal Michigan sky:
Featuring Cheddar, Amanda Carnagie's Internet famous cat. P.S. This is in Amanda's backyard.
6. This glowing tree in Montréal: Carefully arranged fall leaves make this tree "glow."
By Andy Goldsworthy via @MTLBlog on Instagram
7. This piece of Captain Picard wisdom:
8. This eerie-but-beautiful photo series: Photographer Al Mefer shifts the hues of tropical plants to create stunning images like this one.
9. This dreamy dinner party setup:
10. These resilience cards from the School of Life: